BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 06 Mei 2009

Goodbye?

Every tear tells a story.

Stop. Just stop.
I know you're lying to me.
I don't think you realize that you're killing me inside.

Miss your touch.
I miss your smell;
miss you so much that my life is hell.
I miss the good times and all the things that we've done.
& even miss the little things, like you calling me hun.

My heart is broken, my words are unspoken.
My tears are saying all that needs to be said.
Thoughts and feelings.
How dare you do what you've done to me?

No more words, no more lies.
Let it go before it dies.
Hear the words, hear the pain.
The last of love ends in vain.
Sweet in start, bitter in end, hearts will break never bend.

Broken smile, starless sky,
grab it all, say goodbye.
Just live and breathe and try not to die again.
I gave you everything but it just wasn't enough to make you stay.

I love walking in the rain
Because no one knows i'm crying.

Saying goodbye is never easy,
but you did it without a reason.

I still love you
But you?

I've cried for you
I've laughed for you
I've changed just for you
Now I'm alone just because of you
Now I'm alone without you

I never realized that
I love you
I hate you

Now i have to face the day
To pretend that i'm okay

0 komentar: